Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2002 3:20:04 PM EDT
Are there any FFL Dealers in Colorado that belong to the AR15.Com group??  I specifically want Colorado Springs but would travel within 100 or so miles.  I'd rather give my transfer $$$ to a member.

Link Posted: 1/4/2002 4:31:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I have seen some posts a while back from a dealer in C.S. I believe it might have been L&S distributing Co but don't remember for sure if it was them. You might give them a call to find out.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 5:06:14 PM EDT
[#2]
My local dealer occasionally lurks here, but I don't know if he has ever posted.  I'm about 100-150 miles from the Springs.  Lemme know if I can help.

SRM
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 5:23:31 PM EDT
[#3]
How about Metro Denver??? I'd be very interested..
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 7:52:50 PM EDT
[#4]
If you find a good one let us know.
Last summer I checked prices on Sig pistols
with 3 FFL CO dealers, all who do not have gun shops.  All three were roughly asking $100 more than what I could get the Sigs for at the local gun shop.  This when figuring sales tax etc.  Needless to say I no longer have their contact info.  A good dealer with good prices is Tom & Joe's in Wheatridge.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 7:56:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree with Marty, Tom & Joe's has the best prices I have ever seen and none of the BS. I don't think he is on the board, but the guy who runs the shop is a former Marine & DV.

Edited to put in location, Wheatridge, Applejack parking lot, I-70 exit Youngfield & 32nd.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 10:14:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I used Robert's Firearm Company in Aurora to order a rifle off of the internet. I paid the seller for the rifle and then had Robert's send his FFL to the dealer and they recieved the rifle for me and did all of the paperwork and charged me $35. The guys that work there are great(former military)guys and just love to talk about guns. Its pretty nice to go to a shop and be treated nicely and they don't mind letting you touch everything in the shop. It isn't a very big or fancy store, but are tops in my book for customer service. Give them a call at 303-367-1680
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top