Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2002 12:33:45 PM EDT
Anyone build an M & A Parts Kit? are they any good? how is their customer service? are they chromed?
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 2:58:58 PM EDT
[#1]
My last kit gun I built was from sherluk marketing.I called a few places including M&A but they told me they didnt offer the chrome lined bbl and sherluk did.I read here somewhere that J&T now offers the chromed lined bbl as an upgrade.I have heard good things on M&A.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 3:23:45 PM EDT
[#2]
DON'T BUY FROM M&A!!! I bought a kit from them and the rear site was missing a pin, they sent me a postban instead of the preban they pictured in their ads, and the bolt carrier looks rough as hell. Works fine tgough, after a little work.

I should have bought from JT or Shurluk
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 7:07:56 PM EDT
[#3]
There have been a few threads in the past few months if you want to do a search.  Their barrels are not chrome lined.

I had better luck with J&T.  The parts were in better shape and my M&A kit had some teething problems.  IMHO, J&T is worth the few extra bucks, and the $35 they are charging for a chrome lined barrel is a steal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top