Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2002 3:09:20 AM EDT
Anybody know when the next Greensburg PA gunshow is?
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 4:49:11 AM EDT
[#1]
19JAN02 and 20JAN02.  I've been blowing off the Greensburg show for the last several months.  Prices on guns were insanely high and the tables o' crap were starting to outnumber the tables with guns.
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 6:27:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Do you know of any gunshows as big as Greensburg that a person could drive to from central West Virginia? It takes me about 1 1/2 hours to get to Greensburg.
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 6:55:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Get a copy of Shotgun News and look towards the back for the gunshows section.  You should be able to find something reasonably close to you. Try to find a show of better quality rather than one of equal size.  The WPGCA show at Greensburg is huge, but there is little of any great interest there.  It is literally the same people at the same tables selling the same stuff every time.
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 7:43:21 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Get a copy of Shotgun News and look towards the back for the gunshows section.  You should be able to find something reasonably close to you. Try to find a show of better quality rather than one of equal size.  The WPGCA show at Greensburg is huge, but there is little of any great interest there.  It is literally the same people at the same tables selling the same stuff every time.

Yea, it took me three times to figure that out. Vendors always at the same place with the same stuff. Nice place for a show though - small vacated department store.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top