Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2002 9:55:54 PM EDT
Just thought I'd pass on a couple of recommendations. I received my holster and mag pouch from Cen-Dex recently and they are definitely worth the money as far as kydex goes. My only user experience has been with Fobus, but I've seen a few others and I'm glad I got the Cen-Dex. It's for my Glock 30. I first saw these holsters at HALO in Concorde last month.
www.cen-dex.com
The other neat item I recently got is a KOWA 501 spotting scope. I ordered this through Jim Owen's at Jarheadtop
www.jarheadtop.com
After looking through other scopes at local stores (inside and outside), and ordering then returning a Burris Landmark 15-45 x 60 ($138 w/stand from Natchez), I decided to try the KOWA  TS501 - 20x50 with 45deg. angled eyepiece($163 with the fixed 20x eyepiece). This is much lighter and smaller than I expected and more so than other scopes I looked at. This thing is clear, sharp and I am so glad I ordered one. I can imagine their other scopes are of the same quality. I'll make a field case for this and this will be my field scope. I can even use it for postal airgun matches in my garage @ 25ft. and see the target clearly and the shots in the black too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top