Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2001 6:35:40 AM EDT
Hello folks.  I'm a new subscriber to this forum and relatively new to AR-15's.  I want to build a match grade rifle that can be used in high power rifle events.  First, what are the best sources and components needed.   Where can I buy a complete lower assembly?  Which receiver(s)are the best quality and from what source(s)? I understand the Jewell 2 stage trigger is best & that I should swap it with the exisitng trigger from the complete lower assembly.  Once I have a complete lower assembly w/ the Jewell trigger what next?  What are the best components for the rest of the rifle?  Where is a good source for the rest of the rifle? Are there any good AR-15 shop services in the Long Island, Ny area?  Any helpful information is greatly appreciated.  Thanks, John
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top