Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2001 6:04:02 PM EDT
has anyone bought any guns from them, they've a couple of AK's for sale, SA 7M and the SSR-85B, or should i go with the bulgarian SLR95.?

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 7:27:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 8:55:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I would suggest asking this question on the AK site, linked at the site navigator at the top of the page.  There are several there who have bought from them in the past.
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 9:45:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought some mags from them and was satisfied with the service and quality.
Over on AK-47.net there are a lot of guys who feel TG is a great site.
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 3:40:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Stand-offish attitude? I have dealt with T.G. several times and their customer service was always outstanding. I have no complaints! Maybe you caught an employee on a bad day.
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 4:17:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I have bought some AK mags and blankets from them and the Gun Club here at Fort Benning, GA buys ammo from them.
Courteous and try hard to please.
Excellent guys.
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 5:15:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Those guys are about a mile from me. I have yet to buy anything from them due to their stand offish attitude.

Im thinking we live in the same county.

I have yet to do buseiness w/ them but Im hopping to see them at the gun show today. Ill let you know.

R35
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 1:23:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Got two used label teflons for $16 each 98%+ finish each ( he said he couldnt get any more   ). SA .223 for $40. he seemed knowledgeable about his AKs. However he likes the line "cant get anymore of these" yeah right worlds running out of AKs and usgi mags? He wouldnt come down on the ($16) price for GI mags even though some only had 10% finish and or where damaged(thats why I bought the teflon).

R35
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top