Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2001 10:32:41 AM EDT
lower look like its in pretty good shape, the upper is gray A1, upper looks pretty worn
(resembles the tapco kit m16)
A2 fixed stock.

Thanks
I can get it for   $675?
Didn't seem to bad, I'd put my old A1 upper on it, and sell the upper on it now.
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 11:34:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I would jump all over that deal. The lower is worth that much!
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 11:44:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I second that.  I paid $750 for an Oly preban lower (read: no upper, worn or otherwise) about a year ago, and that was the best deal I could find at the time.
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 11:55:35 AM EDT
[#3]
SOLD!
Anyone want to buy the A1 upper?
Has markings    C    H on the upper receiver,
C   MP  chrome bore on the barrel
WHat brand would you guess it is?
Thanks
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 12:49:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Colt
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 3:02:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I picked up a pre-ban Oly/SGW a little over a year ago for $800. A1 upper with HBAR-profile barrel, 5-slot flash hider, A1 buttstock, A2 lower, 1/2 dozen mags, M7 bayonet, and ballistic nylon assault case. The upper and lower are color-matched and the steel parts are a dark grey. Overall it's very close to USGI. There's a scratch through to the metal on the forward assist, and some wear on the left side of the upper, but other than that I'd say it's like new.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top