Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2001 3:26:01 PM EDT
does anyone have any experience with one?
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 3:33:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Were any ever produced?  I don't think I've ever seen one.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 3:36:47 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.accuratereloading.com/rc14.html

http://www.accuratereloading.com/243win.html

yes , they are available.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 6:14:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Shooter,
what type of barrel - stainless ??
How long is the barrel ??
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 7:17:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, I didn't know that Remington ever offered these but in essence the Rem 700 PSS is NOTHING more than a Rem 700 VS with a PSS stock!  Therefore, just because you have an link that shows a picture of a Rem 700 in 243 with a PSS stock it doesn't really mean that Remington produced them.  Then again, Remington has been making alot of unusual uncataloged guns the past 5-years or so, so who knows?

I have a Remington 700 VLS in 243 that I converted to a PSS DM by replacing the stock and floorplate assembly.  What I really wanted was a Detachable Magazine for varmint hunting and I found a good used PSS DM stock that made my choice for me.  My VLS came with a 26-inch blued barrel and she shoots about 0.5 MOA with several good varmint loads.  She is a solid 500-yard varmint rifle and a rifle that someone would have to insult me with cash to get me to sell!

Good Luck,
Quarterbore
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 11:15:59 AM EDT
[#5]
26'' matte

Quoted:
Shooter,
what type of barrel - stainless ??
How long is the barrel ??

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top