Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2001 11:53:56 AM EDT
Does anyone have a link or a name of someone who makes a replacement stock for a Daewoo DR-200?Also,is $500.00 a good price for a DR-200?
Thanks all!!
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 12:28:32 PM EDT
[#1]
$500 is a steal for a DR-200 in good condition.  I would buy it in a heartbeat if I had the chance.  I sold mine sometime ago and I regret it bigtime.  What a great rifle!  You can get a nice fixed skelton stock set and a US trigger group (to make it legal if you care about such things) from www.riflestocks.com  They make quality parts and it looked great on mine.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 6:46:36 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
$500 is a steal for a DR-200 in good condition.  I would buy it in a heartbeat if I had the chance.  I sold mine sometime ago and I regret it bigtime.  What a great rifle!  You can get a nice fixed skelton stock set and a US trigger group (to make it legal if you care about such things) from www.riflestocks.com  They make quality parts and it looked great on mine.

Thanks for thelink.that's the stock I was looking for but at $150.00 it will have to wait.
also,the Daewoo came home tonight.I was going to get a new top-end,but a whole gun is a good thing.
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 6:52:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Just remember that the DR-200 series has a 1 in 12" twist barrel, so keep bullet weights in the 55-42 grain range.  I have found that Federal Premium BTHP in 55 and 52 gr weights shoot 1 MOA with ease in one of these rifles.

The only problem you might run into is a complete lack of spare parts.
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 7:10:29 AM EDT
[#4]
cyoung
Spare parts for what? 15K rounds through my Daewoo & "NO PROBLEMS AT ALL", Damm thing just keeps on shooting!  
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 11:42:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I have the stock Cassidy refers to, and it looks awesome, but it does make the rifle fairly nose-heavy. I later sold the rifle to a friend, and once while shooting, the selector literally FELL out of the receiver (I think he had it "in between" safe and semi, though, so it wasn't the rifle's fault). $500 IS a steal on it, and with 55gr ammo, they'll shoot into a quarter no problem. Get it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top