Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/23/2001 7:24:42 PM EDT
I've been trying to find a place that carries 25 meter zero targets. The same targets that the military uses.
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 7:37:53 PM EDT
[#1]
West, send me an e-mail and I will snail-mail you a couple. Anything for a fellow Idahoan. Where are you in Idaho? I am from Kellogg/ N.Idaho but stationed in Great Falls, MT. Do you want A1 or A2 zero targets? As far as where the average guy can get them, anyones guess is as good as mine. We get ours through NSN/supply channels.
-Steve
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 7:37:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I have some of these. Not the "qualification" targets but the Zero target for the M-16A2. If you have a fax I will send you one and you can make as many copies as you want. If no fax I will send you some, email me with your address or fax number. No charge BTW.
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 7:40:05 PM EDT
[#3]
3 seconds!?!, You beat me by 3 seconds!. I type very slow.
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 7:44:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey Sukebe, you are more than welcome to help him out... it's cool that some folks around here are willing to help a brother out.  
-Steve
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 7:44:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Fred of SGN fame sells them as well.
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 8:19:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Hell yeah thanks a lot guys. I have about 50 that I aquired from the military. I was just curious if anyone knew where to buy some. Hey CATM I got one better for you. I'm dying for stripper clips. If you wanna work out a deal on some let me know. I need about 200 of them.

BTT
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 9:04:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Near the bottom of the page. They print out nicely on standard 8.5x11 printer paper.

www.geocities.com/Pipeline/2494/A2Zero.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top