Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2001 12:21:58 PM EDT
Given you'r pick of readly available arms to the public which would be you'r picks,(no class 3's,tanks,bombers,or redlegs)I now thats taking the fun out of it.One of each.General/assault rifle,,,,long range sniper counter sniper rifle,bolt or auto,,,,,shot gun auto or pump,,,,handgun revolver or auto.Please list makes and models.Whant to se where I stand.My picks are as follows bushy M4 with flash hider A2 stock.Have plenty of mags and fully load w/ tac lite its still easy to carry..Sringfield M1A-A1 scout Leupold 3.5-10 tac scope raised cheek rest.Compact accuarte and able to handel any long range shots I'd likly take given my A.O.,Remington 870 extended tube 18inch barrel ghost ring sights side shell carrier,and last but not least Glock19 compact holds plenty of rounds have 7 high cap mags(would pick Para D14 but only have 1 high cap mag).All firearms in which I own and feel comfortable using and proved themself dependable and capable of handeling all that which may arise.Given blk helocopter (for those who see that coming,not likly),civil unrest,terrorist attack inlaws over to long.You get the point,remember not the whole safe just one of each,AIM TRUE SHOOT STRAIGHT A TARGET IS ONLY A TARGET IF IT DOSN'T HAVE A CHANCE TO RETURN FIRE
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 12:27:05 PM EDT
[#1]
M-4 carbine with Comp ML

Remington 700 .308 with a scope

12 gauge pump - Mossberg 500 or Remingtong 870

Springfield or Kimber 1911A1 .45
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 12:30:05 PM EDT
[#2]
ROCK-N-TROLL BABY!!! ROCK-N-TROLL!!
"Shoot blue]NAKED, it's heathier!"
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 12:34:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Since I've got a family now, I'm digging a big fucking hole in my backyard!

That's it.  That's my plan.  dig a hole.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 1:03:44 PM EDT
[#4]
- Colt M4 Carbine with Tac-Sling/Sure-Fire/RAS/Compact ACOG 1.5x24

- Mossberg 590 with Ghost Rings/Sling/Side Saddle/SpeedFeed Stock/Bayonet

- Rem 700 VS Left Hand (yes I'm a lefty) with Night Force 3.5-15x56 Mil-Dot in .308/Harris Bipod/Sling/Tac-Tailor drag bag.

- Glock 21 with Night Sight/Sure-Fire/5 Hi-Caps with +2 bases

These are all in my current "inventory" so it's what I have the most practice with.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 1:55:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I would carry what I already own:

1. Bushmaster AR-15 20 inch HBAR with 4x (TA01) ACOG and Harris Bipod.
2. Mossburg 590 with speedfeed stock and ghost ring sights.
3. Beretta 92FS

If I can't get them with the AR, then they are far enough away I can move away.

Why bother giving away my position, when I can move somewhere else?

Av.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 2:04:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd carry what I already do most days.
Colt AR15 M-4 semi auto/Aimpoint/Surefire/tritium
Remington 700 .308 Springfield 4X14 3rd gen.
Benelli M1S90 Surefire/tritium
Glock 22 tac light/tritium
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 2:05:33 PM EDT
[#7]
1.  Briefcase with 3 lbs kosher beef salami and marble rye bread

2. Guitarstrings and extra picks
3. photon fusion LED headlamp
4. Limmer boots
5. panasonic DVD player with five Hindi action movies
6. CD of Shellac's "At Action Park."
7. Wool trousers

Link Posted: 12/21/2001 2:06:41 PM EDT
[#8]
The rotting corpses of whatever animals I could find and a homemade catapult.  I'd be getting medieval if the SHTF.

Well, either that or one of my more modern weapons I have in the ol' safe.  Probably something in .308 reliable/accurate and semi-auto.  A pump .12 guage and a .45 auto.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top