Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2001 10:43:32 PM EDT
For a while now I had been posting half at a gaming forum and half here. But i recently left the gaming forum. Why? here are some reasons (i know this is in the general firearms discussion but i have a point)

1. every one constantly bickering and griping at each other for no reason. Even worse most people there are anti gun liberals. Is it time for a site raid? you decide. in case you wanna raid the place heres the url. oh and you can post for free by registering, just ignore the premium user pop up. www.df3.net

also here is a link to the thread where i said i was leaving. (i was Fang)

www.df3.net/showthread.php?s=cc2485acc31d34ea1cce16eea831c086&threadid=39213

sorry for the length.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 3:31:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Your dealing with children.
They are the toughest and meanest bastards to walk the face of the earth..........as long as its behind a keyboard..........forget it.

Its the same at any gaming board.......feel good...respect other views.......as long as its ours........I don't waste my time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top