Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2001 5:13:16 PM EDT
Does anybody here have any experience with the Knights Armament SR15?  A gunshop commando was telling me that they are the premier AR15 makers. Was this guy blowing smoke up my nether regions or does he know what he's talking about? About how much do they go for and are they all they're hyped up to be? Thanx in advance guys.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 12:21:11 PM EDT
[#1]
come on guys. i've seen pix of some of your sr15's on the gun pix post!  
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 2:13:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Does anybody here have any experience with the Knights Armament SR15?  A gunshop commando was telling me that they are the premier AR15 makers. Was this guy blowing smoke up my nether regions or does he know what he's talking about? About how much do they go for and are they all they're hyped up to be? Thanx in advance guys.

Knights seems to make thse rifles in runs.  Some runs have targets with the rifle and are "guaranteed" to shoot MOA at I "believe" 200 yds.
Other runs have no target with the rifle but are "just as good as those with targets and just as good as those guaranteed to shoot MOA."
Somehow these guns although supposedly identical seem to be shy the MOA guarantee.

I've got to say Knight's AR-15's are the real deal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top