Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2001 12:38:44 PM EDT
Anyone remember the original Bushmaster rifle? Had a gas system similiar to an AK, had a side folding stock. Square receiver etc, looked very much like an AR-180...

I had one 97-98, it started doubling on me so I traded it at a gun show...for what you ask?
A LNIB LAW 12 and a LNIB camp 9 carbine.

I just saw an original bushmaster for sale on the net...  $1400.00 bucks! I'm gonna go kick my ass now... whats that they say about hindsite?
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 1:04:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't be too hard on yourself, Vortex.  A realistic "selling" price for an original Bushmaster rifle in good condition is more in the $750 - $800 range.  I'd be very surprised if that 'net seller can find a guppy to swallow this one for $1400.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 1:12:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Bud be correct.  I sold my old B/M folder for $800. about two months ago.
Still have one made in 1979 with the fixed stock.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 2:36:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Original Bushmaster = piece of crap. I have a friend who has one and I wouldn't give him $25.00 for it.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 4:23:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Well thanks for sparing me the ass kicking of a lifetime...
Mine was very accurate and ultra reliable...only problem was that on occasion it would double..and that I could not have.
Thanks for the info and have a great X-mas, New years etc.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 4:40:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Asking price can be much different than the selling price.
cpermd
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top