Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2001 3:33:55 PM EDT
I read a review on these guns that claimed 1/4 inch groups.  Has anyone had experiences that match this?  Are there any stocking dealers, or do you buy directly from him?
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 5:07:09 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 6:31:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't know if they will produce 1/4" groups or not,(remember, the nut behind the trigger has alot to do with that)But, for the kind of money Ol'Les is asking for this Wonder-AR,It had better produce1/4" groups MINIMUM! I think it's alot of hype, I think you can achive that level of accuracy with out spending as much,I'd shop around.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 8:12:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Les Baer AR-15's are the designer AR's. Kinda like if Tommy Hilfiger made 'em.

You're paying for the name. Good rifle, but no better than Bushmaster.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 9:01:38 AM EDT
[#4]
According to their PR their forge their own uppers and lowers then mill them out themselves...they get to control the process from the git go...they make quality weapons there is no doubt.. you get what you pay for...can you get as good for less...you can get close...and then there is always the resale value.. I wouldnt mind have one or two..and a couple of 45s to go with it
but I aint gonna pay those prices..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top