User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2001 1:45:26 PM EDT
I don't have a copy of SGN handy.  Does
anyone have a distributor for these that
they can post ?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:16:47 PM EDT
[#1]
looked a while ago, found nothing, maybe a emailed request to gunfinder.net did the trick. if fact, as i  think about it, that did work.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:43:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I had one on back order for 2 months with a local dealer.  When it finally arrived he jacked up the price 80 dollars on me after I had alredy paid for half of it.  I didn't get it, needless to say.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:53:16 PM EDT
[#3]
There's a guy that has posted two in the last few days in the AR15 Equipment Exchange.  I believe he's at about $280.  That's about $50.00 lower than any I've seen.

You might just run back through the postings as this hasn't been long ago.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:41:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:43:54 PM EDT
[#5]
hey it worked.  I finally took the time to read the faq on how to post a link.

I don not know if he has any in stock, but he has the best prices I have seen.
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 4:44:10 AM EDT
[#6]
You could try youngsguns.com or call them at 931-372-7640. They had one in display case the other day for 299.00 I think.Try Gunbroker and do a search for youngsguns, he may have one their to. No connection, just a happy customer many times over.
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 4:56:23 AM EDT
[#7]
These cute little shooters are hard to get right now (without paying a premium). I've had the special edition with both barrels on order for months. Earl's (link above) is supposed to be shipping more to dealers in January. Just be patient.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top