Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2001 7:39:04 PM EDT
Should I go with a Rock River receiver or a Bushmaster one.  I am an AK guy so explain as good as you can:)
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 7:44:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Rock River.  Only because the quality is just as good on the lower, and they are cheaper.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 7:46:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Is the Rock River upper as good as the BM?
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 8:03:27 PM EDT
[#3]
It depends on how much $$$ you want to spend. I think the Rock River Arms lowers are the best value going, the finish is excellent and it is forged. If it's worth the extra money to have the snake (Bushmaster), then go for the bushmaster. If you are trying to build the cheapest priced/good quality AR, go for the Rock River Arms lower. I bought mine from mggunner for $110 shipped. Here's his ad, if interested: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=71829
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 8:06:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Is the Rock River upper as good as the BM?

Upper receiver, yes.

Barrels... well it depends.

If you want chrome lined chamber and bore, you gotta go Colt or bushie...  Some say that RRA will chrome line their barrels for a fee, but I aint seen that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top