Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2001 2:40:31 PM EDT
Where can I get factory mags for my
Kimber compact.40
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 5:18:20 PM EDT
[#2]
If you're talking about the Italian-made .45 mags, you're like me and want more.  The fit of those in my Bride's SS Gold Match is almost sexy it's so smooth and tight.

I've got several Wilson Combat mags on friends' recommendation and they're nice but none of them have as good fit and finish as those Italian jobs.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 5:24:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 7:11:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah,my SSGM came with one of those italian mags.Nice.Similar in appearance to CMC,but nicer finish and a vastly superior follower.I'd take a bag full of 'em.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 8:39:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I believe the Italian mags are Mec-gar and I agree they make some nice stuff.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 5:34:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Where can I find them cheaper than from Kimber?
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:12:00 AM EDT
[#7]
My pro elite came with a Chip McCormic (sp?) mag.  You can find them at cheaper than dirt or most local gun stores.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top