Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2001 4:38:16 PM EDT
Just put a P22 on layaway - it's the model with the fake comp on the muzzle.  Where can I get the shorter barrel for it to return it to a "normal" look?  
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 6:08:17 PM EDT
[#1]
www.carlwalther.com/

You might get it cheaper from a dealer.

They will probably be on the auction sites in a few months.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 8:18:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw one on either gunbroker or auctionarms for 70 bucks (barrel).  I have had my p22 on back order for 2 months and I am finally picking it up this week.  I cant right now because I am out of town:(  
the reason it took so long is because I went with the 3.5 inch barrel from hte get go.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 8:29:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw this P22 for the first time this weekend at a gun show.  I love this gun.  I think this is the best looking .22 I have seen.  I will have to wait untill after christmas to get mine.  
This gun was selling for $370 for the one withe the 5 inch barell.
Is that about the going price for this pistol?
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 9:43:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Paid 249.00 for mine,,,,,,,that was about right for a 5" gun, it is neat, the only gripe is the smallish grip.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 9:47:53 PM EDT
[#5]
189 plus tax for the 3.5 inch barrel one that I ordered.  the one with the weight was going for around 239 at the shop I went to.  another shop had it for 289.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top