Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2001 5:22:52 AM EDT
changing my residence?  I am moving to Florida and need to submit the form to the ATF.  Can I get a copy online? Where?  Does anyone have the correct contact phone number for the ATF?  

Also, do I need to send a copy of the form to the CLEO of the city/county I'm moving to?

Any help would be appreciated.

Libertas an Mortis!
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:56:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Check at www.cruffler.com. They have most everything about C&R.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 9:36:36 AM EDT
[#2]
If you have your copy of the "Green Book" ATF sent you, there is a copy of the form (ATF F 5300.38) in the back of the book.  Otherwise, you can download a copy at the BATF web site.
Also, remember you have to return your original license with the form.  You do have to send a copy of the form to the CLEO where you are moving.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 10:41:24 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If you have your copy of the "Green Book" ATF sent you, there is a copy of the form (ATF F 5300.38) in the back of the book.  Otherwise, you can download a copy at the BATF web site.
Also, remember you have to return your original license with the form.  You do have to send a copy of the form to the CLEO where you are moving.

Thanks!  But still a question.

I ripped the form in the back of my green book.  Where can I download from the ATF site...I couldn't find it.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 12:17:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top