Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2001 4:38:34 PM EDT
Where on an AR15/M16 mag is the LEO/MIL statement located?  Is it stamped into the mag body, floor plate, maybe inside the mag body itself?

Where should I look and what should I look for? Just need the 1-2-3 version; or is that the 911...oh, I mean the 411!  
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 4:46:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 7:58:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 8:34:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Kevein & Troy, these are the reasons I figured I ought to ask first.  It's a rediculous circumstance when two otherwise (relatively) identical pieces of metal can be two completely different things.  

What a complete joke!  

But this one's not funny is it?  

We really need to learn how to organize and use our collective vote as the powerful measure of persuasion that it is or this shit's never going to stop.
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 10:53:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone else think it's stupid that I have to have my legal to own semi-auto 16" M4 stamped with the LE warning, when if I could legally own an M-16 or an MP5, it would say nothing on the side?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top