Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/8/2001 3:52:02 AM EDT
I got my Bushy!
 M4A3 with Phantom suppressor

Man, she looks awesome.  Mounted tac light and red dot with Royal Arms Bungee Sling.  She not only looks awesome, she looks narly!!!!!!!!!

Sure wish I had a way of posting pics.

Range report will be ready by Tuesday of next week.

After having a parts gun, it just dosen't compare.  DPMS parts just don't hold a thing when compared to a Bushy.  Should have done this the first time around.

Can't wait to get on the range.
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 5:14:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Is it a Pre-ban or a LEO rifle? Not tha t it matters much,it's still a cool setup either way.
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 9:06:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 8:29:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Wave,
 Why no Phantoms in NY?
 I guess that means you can't even have a standard bird cage?
 I can now attest that the Phantom works really well.  

Link Posted: 12/8/2001 8:40:07 PM EDT
[#4]
No Phantoms or birdcages for me either dammit!  All I got is a couple of postbans.  But I really like the AK brake on my frankengun.  

My Bushmaster V-match is awesome.  Of course since I'm a "tinkerer" I've modified it "a bit".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top