Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2001 6:32:48 PM EDT
www.blackwaterlodge.com

Anyone been here?  I'm interested in the 5 day handgun course.

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 7:15:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't but had some friends go and they LOVED it!!  They are going back this spring.  Last time they took the carbine course, not sure what they will be taking this time.

Libertas an Mortis!
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 8:34:34 PM EDT
[#2]
The Blackwater experience was superb! I attended the 3-day, Close Quarter Precision Shooting for Airline Pilots.

We trained along side and drank beer afterwards, with the Navy SEAL Team 6 members. The Air Force also had some PJ's their for training. Blackwater has a 5200-acre facility that Uncle Sam cannot match. It is more cost effective to send our Special Forces here, than trying to run a 5000 acre government facility.

During the three days they provided an excellent breakfast and lunch. Dinner is off campus. You must have a car. This place is in the middle of the boonies. The dormitory facilities are clean and adequate. Private rooms are available also. The staff is very friendly and accommodating.

The instruction was both pleasurable and intense. 1500rds of 9mm handgun shooting will leave your hand aching...I promise! The shooting facilities are first class. The kind of facilities worthy of Special Forces, and SWAT teams from all over the world. After two days of progressive "building block" training, we worked in the live fire cockpit mock-up to conclude the course on day 3.

I though I was good with a firearm before attending. But now I can show off. I highly recommend Blackwater!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top