Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2001 10:29:08 AM EDT
Does RRA varminter with 16" barrel have the same length handguard and gas block placement as 20", Dissapator style,or short guard and block ala 16"V-Match?
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 10:33:14 AM EDT
[#1]
www.rockriverarms.com/rifles/Complete_Upper_Halves.htm
Specs are there and best prices on RRA are here:

SABLE CO.
Donnie Pridemore
1117 Deer Run Rd.
Port Byron, IL.  61275
(309)496-3030
(253)595-5271 Fax
Email  [email protected]
www.sableco.net

Mike
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 10:58:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I had checked out the web site before I posted,they show short,mid length and long handguards in the "standard" design,but I cant seem to find the aluminum freefloater in anything but the long,pictured with the 20" barrel.Even though she doesnt know it yet my wife is putting some serious thought into adding new upper to my pile,`but she would probably prefer the short guard/block look,even though with any luck she'll never see it or know about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top