Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/5/2001 9:01:55 PM EDT
who here has experience dealing with Fulton Armory and their products?
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 9:27:23 PM EDT
[#1]
got a national match rear sight assy for my garand from fulton. they had the cheapest price i could find, and the sight was of good quality to boot. i would definitely order from these guys again, just waiting to get my spare trigger assy so i can send it off to them to do the trigger job on it. beware of the prices on the complete guns though, MY GOD they are high, IMHO.
elkydriver
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 10:38:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 12:11:01 AM EDT
[#3]
That depends on what you're looking for.  I get my A1 stock kits from them - cheapest I've found yet.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 6:59:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I live just down the road, and go there often for parts.  Parts are decent price & quality.

What in particular are you looking for?
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 7:26:47 AM EDT
[#5]
I bought a muzzle brake from them a few years back, and the lady who took the order said that they wouldn't sell anything that they(the owners) wouldn't use themselves.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 7:40:26 AM EDT
[#6]
I buy accessories for my AR and Garand from them.

Have yet to try any of their rifles.

Av.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 3:29:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I have built several AR's in the last year. I have purchased many parts from Fulton Armory and I have found them to be very good at selling quality parts at fair prices. Not the cheapest, but, the quality is always good and the deliveries are fast. Charles.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 4:53:50 PM EDT
[#8]
I've ordered a few times from them, in fact I've got an order with them right now.  Good quality parts and good people.  Not the cheapest by any means, but you don't have to worry about your order as you would with some bottom feeding vendors.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 8:17:12 PM EDT
[#9]
They built my M14 on an Armscorp receiver a few years back and I have no complaints. Excellent work.
coyote3

Link Posted: 12/6/2001 8:25:14 PM EDT
[#10]
got a flattop numbered upper receiver from them. good stuff,decent price and fast shipping
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top