Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2001 7:51:25 PM EDT
FYI, Hey fellow shooters, found a heck of web-site for .223/5.56mm ammo and AR15 goodies.
they also have a walk in store if you live in
the Minneaplois/St Paul area.

Sportsmanguide.com
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 7:53:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 8:47:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Not just a newbie but a contributing newbie!!!

Thanks pointtarget, if you do a search here on sportsman's guide you will probably find a discount code for their mdse.
Welcome aboard.

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."

Link Posted: 12/4/2001 8:53:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Just poking a little fun!  www.sportsmensguide.com/ was probably my first purchase after finding this site, and learning about all the good deals.  2700 rounds for $288 was just too good to pass up!
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 2:02:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I made my first purchase from them about 10 years ago. I bought a 95 7mm Chilean Mauser in very good cond. for around $70 shipped to my front door.

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 12:39:13 AM EDT
[#5]
......and as strange as it may seem these days, customer service actually means something to the folks at SG. I've bought all kinds of stuff from them, and they ship lickety-split. Edited to say welcome to the board (I got the manners of a pig)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top