Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2001 6:49:14 PM EDT
I know I saw a area here somewhere to buy/sell/trade parts but can't find it so I posted here.

I have a Dlask Arms Ultra-Light Trigger (Brownell's Part# 253-100-003) for standard 1911 (NOT the Gold Cup).

It has a titanium stirrup & magnesium shoe.

I bought it as an upgrade for my 1911 but the gunsmith who is doing some of my work for me didn't like the Dlask triggers, why? Here are the pros and cons, if you can live with them then maybe you'll want this trigger.

Pros:
Light weight, perceived trigger pull seems less.
Has multiple adjustments.

Cons:
Other customers of his have used this trigger, when they forget to release the thumb safety and depress the trigger the bow/stirrup bends or bows outward, distorting, and thereby ruining the trigger job.

Now, I paid $34.20 for it. I'll sell it for this amount and I will pay the shipping cost  or i'll take the best offer.

You can email me at: mailto:[email protected]
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 8:20:46 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 5:12:49 AM EDT
[#2]
BTT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top