Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/3/2001 6:48:15 PM EDT
Forgive me for being a moron but I am new to this site and I would like some info on the 2002 LEGP rifle as I did not see any posted in the LEGP forum.  I would like to know what the specs for the gun will be as well as if there might be a picture available somewhere.  I would also like to know the price and how I would go about ordering it.  Again please forgive me if I am asking stupid questions but as stated I am new and am not yet totally up to date.  Thanks to everyone.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:01:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I think the specs are up in the air at this point.  It seemed a while ago that they had decided on a 20" competition legal rifle, likely to have green furniture.  But just recently Castle Arms has insinuated that the specs are going to change and will not be announced just yet.  They are trying to come up with something cool but hide it from copy-cats until it is almost ready.  Go to the LEGP forum and ask this question and you might get a better informed answer.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:02:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info CS.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top