User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2001 1:45:18 PM EDT
Has anyone had any experiance with an
American Arms out of Phoenix Arizona ?
are there Ar15's worth buying?
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 1:51:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Hello, All opinions are like a**holes, everyone has them, but my opinion,is that I've heard good and bad. The choice of mine would be a Rock River Arms AR-15. Excellent price and avalibility. Next would be Bushmaster,then DPMS,then Armlite, All ofcourse IMHO,,,,Best of luck.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 1:59:28 PM EDT
[#2]
From what I've heard about ASA is you might get a good one and you might not, and if not your screwed.  Go with the RRA.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 2:01:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info, what I have been hearing
is buy a bushmaster for being relible, I plan on
putting a lot of ammo through it, thanks again
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 2:22:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I purchased a ASA lower about a year ago, and it was perfect. A friend recently (couple weeks ago) purchased one, and it is also perfect. These were both stripped lowers. Well finished, all holes spot on. Probably the best lower I have worked with (compared to Bushmaster, Colt, Olympic).
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 5:28:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top