Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2001 8:00:33 PM EDT
I just recieved my Turkish Mauser from SOG. The gun was  caked with grease! But when I finally got her cleaned up she looked damn good. Butt plate was bent up, cleaning rod bent all to hell but other than those minor things,very happy!Then I polished all of the old blueing off and reblued her. Looks very nice. Especially for 40 bucks. And some of my time, but that is what is so fun about it! I will get some picks and post them if anybody would like to see. What should I buy next? Maybe a K31 ????
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 8:04:21 PM EDT
[#1]
8mm?
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 8:20:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep. I live about 1.5 hours from SOG. They must have plenty, I ordered it Wed. afternoon and recieved it Friday morning!
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 5:05:23 AM EDT
[#3]
How expensive is the 7.5 Swiss ammo? Maybe I will buy another Mauser. Possibly a 24/47.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 5:54:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 4:30:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Campy,
     I am going to order a 24/47 from AIM tomorrow morning. I ordered a M-44 from them thursday, am hoping they will put the orders together. If not, Oh well. Thinking of ordering one of those Yugo SKS's that SOG has. Any body heard of the condition of these rifles?
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 6:42:55 PM EDT
[#6]
What's it like dealing with sog? We had some problems with them a year ago with an order and never tried them again. They still have our ffl on file and some of those mausers are looking mighty tempting.

Thanks
ARben
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top