Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/1/2001 12:38:18 PM EDT

Any members in the area? I need a favor?
Email me if you can help.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 12:41:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Smuggling is high discouraged . . . . .
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 12:43:51 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL

I am NOT looking to smuggle anything...

All will be declared at the border!

Not to mention most things I can buy in Canada anyway.

All I am looking for is a Lower Parts kit for my REGISTERED Eagle Arms Lower that I bought up here.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 4:30:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Btt or are there no ARers in NY?
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 5:12:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Ok leave it for a fellow Canadian to come to the rescue!!

A member at my gun club has a P.O box in Port Huron Mi that he says I can use as a shipping depot.  

It means an extra hours drive ( NY is closer to where I now live) but hey sometimes it is worth it.

Mind you that will not help me get any of that low priced American Ammo as it is a USPS Box not a Mailboxes etc.

I really am going to need to make some US friends............POUT.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:22:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Stormbringer - I'm in NY and would have replied to your posting here, but I'm too far away to do you any good.  I live in the Albany area (many, many hours from Niagara area).

So if you ever need an "Albany New York area contact" just let me know!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top