Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/1/2001 6:24:35 AM EDT
Have any of the members from North Houston, Spring, Conroe, area of Texas been to the Gun Emporium off of FM 2854, just west of the FM 336 by-pass in Conroe?

I have driven past this business several times, while riding my motocycle, but the other day I noticed they had a decent size shooting range out back.  I am going to stop and check it out but wanted to see if anyone else has stop in to "check it out?"
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 8:24:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't even seen it.  Is this the south parrt of 336 or the north part?  Usually when I'm in Conroe, it's because I'm going to the lake or Shooter's Station.  So, I stay on 105.  Let me know what it's like.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 5:35:55 PM EDT
[#2]
brouhaha,

If you take the FM 336 by-pass on the west side of Conroe, FM 2854 intersects FM 336 just south of SH 105.  Take FM 2854 west and you will pass the gun store on the right (north side) before you get to Honea Egypt Road (Honea Egypt is really FM 2978 which goes south to FM 1488, and beyond).

FM 2854 eventually runs into SH 105 just east of Montgomery, TX.

I was going to stop by this afternoon but could not find the time.  I will report back when I do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top