Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2001 11:44:15 AM EDT
Where is a good place to find them?  
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 12:29:56 PM EDT
[#1]
The only real choice is the Weiger steel mags from InterOrdnance.  Everything else is suspect.

-SS
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 12:59:37 PM EDT
[#2]
What about the Chief? (Chief Thunder- Magua Industies). My poly's in 7.62 work great.  How are the .223's?
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 1:06:44 PM EDT
[#3]

M15A2, check over at http://ak-47.gunsnet.net.
 SS,how about 223 Waffle Bulgaria AK mag? They work very good for me.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 1:42:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

M15A2, check over at http://ak-47.gunsnet.net.
 SS,how about 223 Waffle Bulgaria AK mag? They work very good for me.

I have some on order, but I would never use them as primary mags.  First of all, I know too many people who had problems with theirs.  The mags apparently pot luck.  Some work consistantly, some do not.  That is much like USA mags.

I am not a big fan of IO, but the Weiger mags are truly first rate. Plus the mags are made of steel.  No matter how you look at it, polymer will wear out first (if you take good care of the steel).  Eventually the mag lips will wear on whatnot. I plan to use the Chiefs mags mainly for photo ops and the range.

-SS
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 2:30:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:31:42 AM EDT
[#6]
You can also get the Weiger mags from Southern Ohio Gun (SOG). I was told by many that they are the importer not IO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top