Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2001 8:08:55 PM EDT
Let's Try this again, Last post didn't make it,
Has anyone else seen this?
www.sierratimes.com/archives/files/nov/28/arjj112801.htm

Who's next?
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 10:31:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I tried your link it didnt work , will this?
www.sierratimes.com/archive/files/nov/28/arjj112801.htm
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 3:55:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Link worked fine-  Our government in action!
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 4:24:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Sheez. Just another example of Federal Police malfeaseance.

Ruby Ridge
Waco
Oklahoma City
Coral Springs Federal Building (Same Issue As OKC)
Elian Gonzalez Raid
Miami Raid
Santa Clarita
and Now This...

We all knoe the major ones, but:

Coral Springs has a Federal Building. Shortly afte the OKC Bombing, a bomb threat was called into that building. The Fedral Agents in the building were evacuated. yet, for some reason none of the other persons in the building were notified of the threat. I got there to visit my Dad who was in the building that day and I see the Feds and Local Bomb Squad crawling all over the place. I find out there was a bomb threat. So, I ask where the people who were evacuated are. The damned Feds actually said they didn't evacuate them. Yet, they evacuated themselves. The agent tells me I can enter through the rear of the building since they have not evacuated it. So, I get up to the 4th floor. I tell the receptionist what is going on and she said that was the first she had heard of it. Fortunately, there was no bomb, so nobody was hurt. But, I consider that to be shitty Police Work considering only weeks earlier 168 people lost their lives in the Murrah Federal Building in OKC.

There was also talk that the Feds may have heard of a possible bomb or may have even suspected it or something. Becuase, there were only 13 Agents present that fatefull day. Why not more ? After what I saw in Coral Springs, I can believe it.

The Miami Raid involved a Man who was convicted of Felony Drug Charges. He had moved from California where he had legally owned a firearm that was registered. Well, the ATF got wind of the registration and his subsequent Non-Violent Felony Conviction. The JBTs stormed his house armed with M16s. They kicked in his door, threw flash bangs and tear gas into the house. After hours of searching, they found no firearms. But, they found a small bag a couple Joints worth of Marijuana. Appearantly, the guy disposed of his gun after his Felony Conviction. Yet, the ATF played it up for the cameras. They called it a successfull raid and held up this tiny bag of Pot. Successfull ? Wan't the warrant for a firearm ?
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 5:28:44 AM EDT
[#4]
There is more to this than meets the eye............I can smell it
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 5:52:53 AM EDT
[#5]
It amazes me what ATF is doing in places like Kentucky.  I'm not surprised that the main stream media decided not to report this.  Its all one big rotten apple.

-SS
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 9:21:48 AM EDT
[#6]
I smell it to, what the hell does he mean (when speaking about his hard drive) "But they won't find much there. I never leave sensitive information there. All of my contacts and other important information is kept off site and in a safe place,"  

leads you to suspect he is not on the up and up
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 10:02:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Not to condone what was done, but I'm with Roger and RKB.....

There's something rotten in Denmark due to his quote about "sensitive information" being kept elsewhere.

IMHO
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 12:27:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Not to condone what was done, but I'm with Roger and RKB.....

There's something rotten in Denmark due to his quote about "sensitive information" being kept elsewhere.

IMHO

If they wanted to search his hard drive then they should have obtained a warrant to search his hard drive.   The use of a warrant under false pretenses is not acceptable to me, and it should not be acceptable to any American who believes in the rule of law.

-SS
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 2:32:35 PM EDT
[#9]
obviously this guy had ties with that steve anderson guy and the feds knew it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top