Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2001 2:27:20 PM EDT
Stopped by the local wally world tonight.  They've had one set of Meprolight nights sights for a Glock 9mm for a year or so now.  When they first came in last year they wanted approx. $70.00.  I asked out of curiosity how much they cost (hoping that they were on clearance for $50 or so).

Clerk checks and says $6.45!!! Before he could finish telling me the price I said I'll take it!!

Woohooooo!!  I LOVE getting a deal!!  At Brownells even with my discount they cost $65.00!

I almost feel guilty....nahhhhhhhhhh!

Libertas an Mortis!
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 2:53:10 PM EDT
[#1]
You make me sick.
I hate you.

Oh yea, Great deal!
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 3:02:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 3:14:31 PM EDT
[#3]
$6.45, me thinks someone transposed a decimal point.

Lucky days are few and far between. Congrats!
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 3:30:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Cool!You're never getting a deal like this in Kmart, Always shopping Wally Worlds and never know you're hit the Jackpot!
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 5:04:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Be careful talking about topics such as this.  The morality police will say your deal was unethical and we will end up with a long drawn out topic about ethics and every one will lie and say they'd NEVER do that ever!

Link Posted: 11/29/2001 5:35:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Good for you MTMP!...WW makes enough $$ as it is.Sam's son is worth more than Bill GATES I hear.
I've also walked into 2 great deals there.They really suck though,end of season stuff is @1/3 or less of origional cost.Thats a minimum 200% profit.I walked in once and they were rolling NEW shirts'shortsleeve'at end of season out for 1.00ea.They dont give a shit their employees might have wanted first shot at this deal.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 10:03:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I got a TRP Operator for 599 :)

Gotta love pawnshops!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top