Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2001 2:25:08 PM EDT
A good friend of mine bought a new mossberg 695 two days ago. He took it target shooting today and after less than 5 shots both extractors were broken. THe right extractor was stuck between the shell and the barrel in its normal position the left just had a stress fracture in it and fell off soon there after. He was shooting winchester factory ammo so I don't think that was the problem.

The question is why did this happen, have any of you seen, heard, or had this happen to you? If it did happen what was done about it. He bought it at wallyworld and so I don't think he should take it back there for shipment to mossberg because those fools might loose it. Have any of you dealt directly with mossberg before, and if you did how was it? Any help on this situation would be very helpful.

Thanks

Guncrazy223
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 7:13:08 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 4:27:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone???

Even if you've just dealt with mossberg before.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 5:17:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm willing to bet that if you just called them and asked them they would be willing to send you the parts( I have no idea how easy or difficult install is). Call 1.800.555.1212- that's directory assistance for all PUBLISHED 800 #'s. If you strike out there- call a major gun dealer in town and ask them for the number for Mossberg C/S- I've never had one turn down my request.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 5:29:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought a TOTAL beat to sh*t worn out 590 from some private sale guy at the Lakeland gun show. I sent it back to Mossberg with a note that said "My gun doesnt work right, please fix it and send me a bill" What they sent me was a BRAND NEW 590 for free! Mossberg is a straight up company and they WILL take care of things for you.

PS It took 40 days and I thought they "loost" it but they didnt.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 6:35:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top