Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2001 6:14:27 PM EDT
Hey, what would be a fair price on a pre-ban Colt 7.62x39, lightweight sporter HBAR (oxymoron) blue label 6830. LNIB, with soft case, 5-30 rders, 1-20, and 2-10's.
I know, any one of you would take it for the price of shipping so I could get rid of this POS   lol.
I need an honest estimate, this is my father's rifle, and he is thinking of selling, but doesn't know what to put on it.

TIA, Commando Guy
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 10:59:16 PM EDT
[#1]
It is worth what you can get.
You will get many offers.
I have sent mine and my feeling are never hurt.
My $$$ and FFL go out the next day and you have never seen a complaint about me on any board.
I use the same name on all of them.
cpermd
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 5:26:38 AM EDT
[#2]
the 7.62 ones were never very popular cause of the mag issue.  in fact the only reason ive ever seen someone buy one was to legally hunt deer around here...(223 are too small)

anyhow, like the guy above me said, its worth what you are willing to sell it for...my feelings are also not gonna be hurt...

EDITED: cant spell
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 6:38:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Okay...ummm....thanks. Next question, what are the requirements of shipping (legally-not having UPS pick up a plain cardboard box....lol). Any forms to fill out? 4473?

Thx, Commando
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 5:51:27 PM EDT
[#4]
only rule...

if it is an out of state transfer...
HAS TO GO TO AN FFL...

other than that, insure it

Link Posted: 11/29/2001 4:29:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Actually, if the price is good, it makes a good pre-ban-type M4gery conversion with a new upper!   Got one!
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 5:13:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Commando
Why you call it a POS?  I been looking for a new toy & a AR in a dif. cal like the 7.62 sounds good to me Have you found out what he wants for it?

Semper-fi
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top