Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/23/2001 12:20:20 PM EDT
Hello,
Since iam off from work , i was kicked out of the house and to the garage, so ive been wanting to make a portable rack for my rifles so i put this together . it took a couple of hours . the wood was left over from my basement project, the wheels from a old mower, the dividers were old carbon arrows that i cut down.i used 6 carrage bolts 3 inches long,wood screws,2# 7 inch metal straps for a hardware store and 2 hooks to hang muffs on . now i made mine for 10 rifles so when i have friends over but it can be for as many as you like . its simple and you can roll it around loaded with your rifles and it can fold up to hang in the garage and isn't any wider than the wheels.
i let these rifles set over night in the rack and it didnt fall apart.

TargetShooter2

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top