Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2001 7:29:51 PM EDT
I had a BB/Pellet gun that looked like an AR-15 when I was younger.  I have no idea what ever happened to it.  It was kept at my grandparents and I lost interest in it when I started shooting a larger caliber..hehe

Does anyone know who made them or if they are still made?  I would like to have one..just for old memories.

It used (I think) a four shot mag that slid from side to side on what would be the upper receiver.  It had a "false" twenty round mag and had the old triangle stocks and A1 features.

I know they make the new airsoft, but I want one like I described above.  Anyone?

medcop
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 12:06:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Could it have been Crosman (or is it spelled Crossman?) that made the pellet gun that you're talking about.  I remember that you pumped them like any of their other rifles - by pumping up and down on the forestock.  The barrel sort of sat on top of the handguards.  They also made an Uzi with a side folding stock (like on a mini-uzi).  I'd say they were around about fifteen years ago or so...

hsld
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 2:28:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one of those up in my closet! It is a Crossman AIR-17. It shoots four pellets from a slide in magazine or BB's loaded from the top. The simulated magazine holds extra pellets/BB's. It is a blast to shoot...cheaper than .223 ammo.

If you want it, I would be willing to let it go for a mere $2500.00. Yes, it is a preban (how else would you be able to shoot 200 rounds without changing magazines)   Of course, my prices are all negotiable.

(I learned that at a gunshow once)

Roy Damn Mercer
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 8:30:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Roy,

Are you really interested in selling it?  Shoot me an email or give me your email address and we can poss. work something out.

thanks,

medcop

edited to say...hmmmm, $2500 for a BB gun or spend $2500 on a LL....hmmmm! hehehe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top