Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/17/2001 12:35:08 PM EDT
I am looking for a lower receiver for my AR-15. I live in Pensacola, FL and just plain can't find one at any gun shops around here. But, I will be flying into Miami on Tuesday and will be staying in North Lauderdale, FL. So, I wondered if anybody knows any dealers in Pensacola or South Florida (Broward, South Palm Beach, North Dade) where I can buy a lower. Having one shipped to an FFL seems like a complete pain in the ass with no gurantee of when it will arrive. If all else fails I can go to the gun show in Ft. Lauderdale next weekend, but I want to build this ASAP. I missed last weekend's gun show so there won't be any more in this area for a while.
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 5:07:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Where are you anyway?
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 5:26:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Born: Plantation, FL

Grew Up: North Lauderdale, FL

Moved To Orlando, FL in 1999 (UCF/SCC/VCC) Then moved to Pensacola, FL in 2001 (PJC)

I will be visiting my family for Thanksgiving. My parents live in North Lauderdale.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top