Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/16/2001 4:48:20 PM EDT
Anyone out there own or handle one of these? I'm thinking about getting a short barrelled one.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 5:15:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I got the 18.5 ghost ring one and put the two shot ext on it and love it good shoting gun and I get alot of complinats on it,
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 12:37:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Omg, someone with some sense.
I own the same, Nova 18.5, Ghost rings, 2 shell EXT., and a recoil system.
At 50-60 yards, I can get almost all 12 pellets(double buck) in a 1 x 1 foot area. F'in Sweet.
I can also pick off very small birds on the fly
with pretty much every shot 6-7-8 avalible.
I LOVE THIS SHOTGUN, for the price you CAN"T GO WRONG. Highly recommended, and very functional!
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 12:54:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Just got my 18.5" Benelli Nova pump about 3 wks ago, haven't had a chance to go blastin'.

I was at a gunshop that had Benellis on sale - they had a xeroxed list posted on the wall - lotsa high-priced stuff, then one "Benelli Nova Special Purpose" that stood out for $214.  Asked if that was a misprint, found out it wasn't, and I jumped on it.

Very very nice. Tight - lots better than a typ Mossberg rattletrap. (I have a Mossberg 500 pistol-grip "Cruiser" that I bought lightly used years ago.)  Good feel, balance.

I have the std bead sight, not the ghost ring.
Can't go wrong.

-Bill Wiese
-San Mateo, CA

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top