Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2001 7:06:47 AM EDT
I'm looking for the best adjustable, rugged, tritium night sight for my Glock 30.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 8:24:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Heinie Straight 8's...

http://www.heinie.com/318big.htm

I have these on every Glock I own!
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 8:34:42 AM EDT
[#2]
BlackDog, thanks for the input.  Went to the site; what about these sights do you like.  It looks like the rear sight is just one single dot, not the two adjoining dots like the more conventional ones; or am I wrong?  What is the front sight like??
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 10:41:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Had Heinie straight 8's installed on a Para and it is, Line up the front dot on top of the rear dot, straight 8.  Very good sight picture.
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 11:24:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Ahhhh, OK, now I understand how they work. Thanks for the info.  I'll think I'll order some.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top