Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/13/2001 8:52:17 PM EDT
I have $600 to spend on a scope.  I need advice on what would be a good sound long range scope.  I've been looking at leupolds and Springfields.  I love the springfield reticle.  Anyway, I would like something with a mildot reticle.  Please give me some ideas and places to buy.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 2:25:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Leupold's have a proven track record.  A buddy has a Springfield, and he never misses a opportunity to rub it in either.  I love the reticle too.  It's a nice scope.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 6:19:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I talked with the guy at SWFA and finally decided on a Pentax Lightseeker scope.  I picked it up last night and just love it.  I will let you guys know how it works out.

Link Posted: 11/14/2001 4:35:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a Trijicon 3x9 for my AR and it works well.  I like it because you don't need batteries like you do with some of the other scopes.  I considered the Springfield as well.  I hear the 3rd generation scopes are real nice, but once again you have to contend with batteries.  Good luck in whatever line you go with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top