Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/11/2001 7:21:29 PM EDT
If you need to take your CHL class in North TX check out this site tdsa.net/. They are doing the CHL course including fingerprinting and photos for $30. I talked to one of the guys from TDSA today at the show and he said that price is available for the last two classes in December and then the deal will be over. They are booking up fast and this is a great deal! I had to pay $100 for my last renewal class.
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 4:01:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I took the Advanced Pistol I class at TDSA and was very impressed with Lyn Baxley and his instructors. They are all super competent instructors and great guys. The range isn't the nicest, but I don't believe the instruction can be beat.  tx50  
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 5:12:34 PM EDT
[#2]

$30.00 for the whole enchilada!  Now that is very, very cheap!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top