Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2001 5:47:15 PM EDT
does anyone have any expirence with the Heckler and Koch USC carbine. I'd like to know what you think about it.

Link Posted: 11/10/2001 6:23:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I purchased one last week and I really like it. I have an HK 94, and I love to shoot it, but as it's value goes up, it becomes less of a weekend range gun and more of a safe queen. This is the reason I purchased the USC, it feels and shoots very similarly to the 94, without the worries of considerable depreciation as each round leaves the chamber. Their are a lot of neat things you can do with the USC, and a lot of places on it to hang equipment. I've also been considering sending mine off to Alpinetec over at HK 91. com to have it repigmented in black-looks pretty cool. I personally can't get the same accuracy with the USC that I do with the 94, but for $2300-2400 less than what I shucked out for the 94 I've got a sweet shooting gun!
Just my .02

Chopperdave
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top