Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2001 6:45:28 PM EDT
I was just wondering the opinion of those here what they think about the pre Armalite Eagle Arms AR-15's
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 6:48:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Good as any.
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 6:36:35 AM EDT
[#2]
My preban Eagle is pretty much as clean as my late-model Colt postban. The stock is certainly of better quality than the one on the Colt. One thing however--the mag well is a little tight front to back, so it won't drop some mags, especially some Sanchez GI mags I bought NIW. I can't speak to the quality of the upper receiver as I reconfigured the rifle after I got it--dropped a Colt top end on it and have the Eagle DCM upper (w/Douglas barrel) sitting in the safe, waiting for a rainy day.

If you have any other questions, shoot me an email.
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 9:48:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Good as any.

Better than most.  I have several.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top