Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2001 5:53:01 PM EDT
Just left the local Sam's club, was surprised to see a Winchester 11/22 gun safe there. They are asking 899 plus tax. The safe looked very sturdy, combination/key dial, a round "yacht" lever device to retract the bolts, and a lifetime warranty against theft damage or fire. This appears to be a good buy for the money. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.Thanks Ray
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 6:26:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know anything about the safe you mentioned.  However, I have owned two Liberty safes, and they are great.  Well made, nice looking, and the dealers have been a pleasure to deal with.  Also, they are priced very competitively compared to other safes with the same features.  
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 6:35:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Buy a big metal box that says "break into me" all over it.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 6:37:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 7:48:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I just looked at that same safe at Bass Pro and I wasn't too impressed. When the door is shut and locked, the door has too much play, it doesn;t seem to close tight enough. I just went to Academy and they have a Cannon 60x30x26 fire safe for $749. The cannon has the textured black finish but I don't really care about that. The only problem is that after you buy the safe you have to pay about $200 to have it deliverd! Bass Pro has free delivery for any safe over $1400 but I don't want to spend that much.
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 5:47:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top