Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2001 11:05:20 PM EDT
hello,
this plastic stock for glocks (SBR, short barreled rifle) (made by steyr), or so i've heard in the chat room, makes me love my glock EVEN MORE. (i never thought i could do that)
it rules!!!!!!
here, my new toy:

hope you like it.
HUNTER FROM ARGENTINA
OUT.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 4:11:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I like the looks of them. How do they work though?
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 2:49:27 PM EDT
[#2]
they are AWESOME, work perfect, fits flawlessly, look great, are light, etc etc, it does say "only for LAW ENFORCEMENT" on it tho.
my advice? GET ONE IF YA CAN, THEY ARE GREAT, my glock has rifle accuracy when the stock is fitted, and NO recoil.
HUNTER FROM ARGENTINA
OUT.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 3:07:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 8:02:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I do not think down there has any rules. Hell, you break the rules Hunter.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 9:23:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Gentlemen,
         please keep in mind that english is not my first lenguage, there4 my vocabulary is not the best comprende?, rules? what's that? i guess i forgot what the word RULES means.....
HUNTER FROM ARGENTINA
OUT.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top