User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2001 9:52:04 AM EDT
Who makes them? Where do I get them?

Thanks,
Nuckles.  
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:15:28 AM EDT
[#1]
What kind of grip sleeves are you referring to?  Hogue makes a handall that will surely fit over an A1 (A2 has finger "step, so I'd say nogo) pistol grip, but in my opinion their AR grip is already second to none.  If you're asking about forends, there are some who wrap theirs inn 550 cord for both "cool" factor (dabatable) & survival aspect, & DPMS makes sleeves to go over aluminum forend float tubes for cold weather.  Again, the Hogue tube is the better choice.  Does this help?
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:25:53 AM EDT
[#2]
sinclair's at www.sinclairintl.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=HEARGR&type=store has 4 or five of them. I bought the clip-a-grip and I love it. The price ranges from $19.95 - $43.75.

<edited to put the "l" in "intl"  and then to put in the full path>

Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:28:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Agreed spider, the AR grip is great!  Now... I am refering to the grip and not the forend.  The type of sleeve I am refering to is pictured below, and yes, it appears to work with the A2 style "finger step" as it were.

Nuckles.  
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 1:38:39 PM EDT
[#4]
It looks like a slip on Houge grip. I have seen one for glocks that looks identical to the one in the pic.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 1:42:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It looks like a slip on Houge grip. I have seen one for glocks that looks identical to the one in the pic.

Good call hg112!!!  I found out thats exactly what it is!!!  It's a houge slip-on for a Glock!!!!!!!

Nuckles.  
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 6:52:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Why not just buy yhe Hogue replacement grip? (same material,configuration but nothing to come apart)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top