Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2001 9:54:33 PM EDT
Just checked out hkpro.com. HK is just a bad ass company. I need to find a way to buy the new guns. Damn Clinton!
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 12:43:19 AM EDT
[#1]
You want to buy new Hks ? No problem. Just become a LEO, then transfer to purchasing!!!LOL!!
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:41:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I get their catalogs every now and again, they are torturing me! All these cool photos of USC's and new shotguns. Damn them!
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:06:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Yea, my first gun was a HK USP 45, I love there handguns, but all of there longarms are too expensive. A USP 45 + AR-15 combo works for me.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 6:18:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Come to Canada.  After you get your restricted possession and acquisition license (call 1800 731 4000 to start the process - it takes about a year) you can buy UMPs, SL-8s, you name it.  Semiauto only, but NIB and with the non-ATF-approved features nontheless.  After you get the license, try John Hipwell at Wolverine Supplies.  A self storage locker can handle your storage needs until the US adopts better gun laws.  With our dollar at an all time low, now's the time.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 6:23:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Come to Canada.  After you get your restricted possession and acquisition license (call 1800 731 4000 to start the process - it takes about a year) you can buy UMPs, SL-8s, you name it.  Semiauto only, but NIB and with the non-ATF-approved features nontheless.  After you get the license, try John Hipwell at Wolverine Supplies.  A self storage locker can handle your storage needs until the US adopts better gun laws.  With our dollar at an all time low, now's the time.

Just be prepared to only fire 5 rounds at a time.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:18:13 PM EDT
[#6]
e8ight, there have been many posts here and on HKPRO by Canadian posters bragging about semi G36s and UMPs...where are they?

No way is HK allowing the sale of new military weapons, even with factory semi trigger groups, and if some Canadian dealer sells a number of them, im betting HK will sue his pants off.

Who exactly has managed to buy something other than a garden variety SL8, SL8-4 or USC???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top